The UniversityMandela scholarship fund. Read more ... » Commission forScholarships for Zimbabwean students. Read more ... » Development (CUD) provides scholarshipsMandela scholarship fund. Read more ... » to international studentsScholarships for International Students. Read more ... » for study74 Beneficiaries of Federal Scholarships to Study in Russia, China, Cuba. Read more ... » in BelgiumVIB International PhD Program in Life Sciences. Read more ... » It is responsible for the implementation of the policy of university cooperation for development. CUD provides cutting-edge international trainings and courses for development.
Participating universities and academic institutions in Belgium
Deadline: 13 Feb 2013* (annual)
Study in: Belgium
Course starts September 2013
Fields of study:
• Master in Aquaculture
• Master in Transport Management
• Master in Public Health – Guidance Health and Development
• Master in Science and Environmental Management in DevelopingDirectory of Conservation Funding Sources for Developing Countries: Conservation Biology, Education and Training, Fellowships and Scholarships (Environmental Science, Engineering and Technology). Read more ... » CountriesDenmark to provide free education to students from developing countries. Read more ... »
• Master in Management of Animal and Plant Resources in Tropical Environments
• Master in Management of Natural Risks
• Master in Science and Technology of Foods
• Master in Transfusion Medicine
• European Master in Microfinance
• Master in Protecting Tropical and Subtropical Crops
• Master in International Economics and Development
• Master in Development, Environment and Societies
• Master in Public Health Methodology
• Internship in the Use of Information Technologies and Communication in the University Libraries
• Internship in Geographic Information System
• Internship in Management Systems Health Services – economics and resource management / planning (network A) – Management Science and Research in Health Systems (chain B)
• Methodological Stage in Supporting Innovation in Family Agriculture
• Internship in Environment and Sustainable Management of Mineral Resources
Number of Awards:
Within the programme for international courses and training programmes 2013-2014, CIUF grantsScholarships, Grants & Prizes 2013 (Peterson's Scholarships, Grants & Prizes). Read more ... » 150 scholarships for participation into the Master’s courses and and 70 for participation into the training programmes.
The scholarships are for nationals of South AfricaNMMU Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for South African Students, South Africa 2013. Read more ... », Algeria, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina FasoStudy Scholarships for International Students-Swedish Institute. Read more ... », Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China74 Beneficiaries of Federal Scholarships to Study in Russia, China, Cuba. Read more ... », Colombia, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Guinea, Haïti, IndiaScholarships for International Students-Ireland Government . Read more ... », Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, UgandaUK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme. Read more ... », Peru, Philippines, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, El Salvador, Senegal, Suriname, Tanzania, Palestinian territories, Vietnam, ZambiaUK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme. Read more ... », ZimbabweScholarships for Zimbabwean students. Read more ... »
Details not provided by scholarship provider. Please inquire with the scholarship provider for more information on the coverage of the scholarship.
The following criteria will apply for the selection of holders of scholarships:
1. Only applicants originating in developing countries, qualify for selection. To be eligible, candidates must reside and work in their country at the time of the introduction of the file.
2. ONLY the nationals of the selected countries (see above) are authorized to postulate with the CUD Scholarships.
3. At the beginning of the programme, candidates must be less than 40 years old for courses, and less than 45 years old for training programmes.
4. Candidates must be holders of a degree that is comparable to a Belgian University graduate degree (“licence”). However, for certain programmes different rules of admissibility may be defined, and these are specified hereafter, where appropriate.
5. Candidates must show professional experience of at least two years upon termination of their studies. Where candidates are holders of a postgraduate degree delivered by an university of an industrial country, they must show professional experience of at least three years upon termination of their studies.
6. Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Moreover, the candidate will be asked to commit himself to study French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium.
7. Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than one programme.
NOTE: Each Master’s and Training Program has its own eligibility requirements. Please see the completePittsburg State University Graduate Assistantship. Read more ... » description of each program.
Applications must be sent to CUD before 13 February 2013 and before 18 January 2013 for the following trainings:
• Internship at the Use of Information Technologies and Communication in University Library
• Internship methodological innovation support in family farming.
Applying for a grant from the CUD is absolutely FREEDenmark to provide free education to students from developing countries. Read more ... ». Any application containing an envelope with money will be automatically rejected.
It is important to read the how-to-apply page and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.cud.be/content/view/339/208/lang,/